Extensive line of heavy duty work centers create an organized and compact work area.
Pre-configured work center with 16" deep upper shelf, 36" deep work surface and 26" deep bottom rollout shelf. Worksurface, with choice of either a premium oak bullnose or plastic impact front edge.
Create your own configuration by adding or subtracting any component.
24" Work Center includes:
1 RT 2624 Rollout Tray (26"Dx22"W) with 4 casters
1 SS1624SD, 16"D x 24"W Standard Duty Shelf
2 FC-SB-24, 24" Stretcher Bars
1 WS-2436T, 24" Wide x 36" Deep Work Surface with t-mold.
2 FC-7032UL, Upright Legs with 3" Casters
- Heavy Duty Construction - User Friendly Design
- Bottom Roll Out Shelf - 26" Deep with Casters
- Tough powder coated gray textured finish.
- High tensile strength frame using 1¼" x 2½" steel tubing.
- Welded legs and uprights provide durable strength.
- 32"D Legs for stability includes locking casters.
- Shelves adjust in height every inch.
- Assembles in minutes with supplied tools.
- Additional sections & components can be added without taking down existing units.
- Long runs can be created forming continuous shelving without interruptions.
- Includes 36" deep work surface with laminate top. Choice of either a premium oak bullnose front edge or a plastic edge. (30" deep work surfaces also available).
- Includes one tilting 16" deep shelf with 250 pound load capacity. 20" and 24" deep shelves available with 450 pound capacity.